Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Countdown

In two weeks I head off on my second ever overseas trip. My first trip was about two years ago. I went to New York and Spain. I blogged that trip on Myspace. It was most interesting, particularly during my first week as I had a big falling out with the traveling companion I chose and ended up going solo. That made for some great subject matter!! This time I have chosen my traveling companion more wisely, but as we all know or can at least imagine; traveling together is a big tester on a relationship.
This trip I am traveling to Mexico with my friend for three weeks. First though I have 10 days on my own when I will go to a little beach town, Rosarito Beach in the north of Mexico. I'll be there for three days. I am going there to attend the award ceremony of the Mexico International Film Festival as a short screenplay I wrote a few years back received an Honorable Mention in their screenplay competition. From there I travel back to Los Angeles then onto San Francisco for a few days, then back to Los Angeles for a few days with my three cousins before I meet Mez, my friend, at LAX to head down to Mexico.
So this is a little introduction of what's to come, just to get this blog started.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0NlkwKNGc

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Tracey!
    Look forward to following you on your travels, and make sure you load up lots of pictures for us too! :o) Have FUN!!! Love to you ♥ xx SB ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete